Installation of AVG antivirus can resolve most of your online security issue. With AVG you can free surf your internet, do net baking, online shopping, open email attachments etc without any threat or risk. Installation of this antivirus program is quite simple but at times the user fails to do so. While installing AVG they receive an error message. There are various ways through which you can deal with this installation problem:
Common Installation Problem
• Close all running programs and then download AVG Reset Access Tool.
• Run the downloaded file and click Accept to confirm the License agreement.
• Then click Continue to apply the fix.
• After this, your computer will restart.
• Download AVG Remover tool and run the downloaded file.
• Then click Continue to accept the license. AVG remover will start scanning your PC for all installed AVG products.
• Select the program that you want to uninstall and click Remove.
• Click Restart.
• If you see “Open File- Security Warning” dialog box then click Run.
• If asked then restart again.
• Download AVG product • Install the downloaded file. AVG Installation Support is also available if you get stuck anywhere.
Let us have a look at other error codes that you may encounter while installing your AVG product:
Error Code 0xC0070643 with “Installation Failed” message
This error code should be fixed after performing the above step, but if it doesn’t then only AVG people can provide you assistance. Error code 0x6001f916, 0xe001f90b, 0x6001f90b or 0xe001f916
All these error codes can be easily fixed by restarting the system.
Error Code 0xe001f915
It is an indication that the installation is canceled in the midway and you need to restart your installation all over again.
Error 0xe0060006 or 0xE0018D06
It is a clear indication that the problem is there in downloading the installation file. You need AVG Remover tool to get rid of the problem. First, uninstall the current version of AVG from your PC and once you are done then you can install AVG Antivirus Free.
Error 0xe001d026 or 0xc00700652
You will encounter these error codes if any other installation or update is in process. If there is any other program, application or Windows update is running side-by-side then close it otherwise you will face difficulty in installing AVG. First, stop another installation or update, then restart your computer and finally, restart AVG installation. If you get any sort of difficulty in the process, remember that you can access AVG Installation Support at any point in time.
Are you having any other antivirus or Firewall already installed in your system? This error code is an indication that there is another security suite already available in your device which is halting AVG installation. You need to remove the conflicting software in order to continue with AVG set up.
This is a complete guide to resolve all sorts of installation problem that one can encounter while installing AVG program. These resolutions here are provided by certified antivirus technicians and we are hoping that you will be able to successfully install your program after following the guideline given here. However, if you feel all this a bit critical for you then you should take help from experts.